About Me

London, United Kingdom
I am an Event and Marketing Co-ordinator/ Manager with substantial event experience. From organising social events to corporate events for 15 to 2000 people. Direct experience in dealing with a number of suppliers, types of people, types of events such as exhibitions, conferences,workshops, seminars, nightclubs,product launches, birthdays, weddings and an annual social week away for 500 clients. Building on my Marketing experience, I have a creative flair, can maintain and adhere to brand and identity organisation guidelines, have introduced marketing procedures, and have managed multiple budgets for both marketing activities and events. Interested in taking my event experience to a higher level and onto an international platform by working in another country and also introducing consultancy work to help others deliver well - run events, preferably in a Music, Entertainment or social conglomerate organisation.

Saturday 14 May 2011

Events update so far










I have indeed been so consumed with Events... that I've struggled to find time to write this.. loll. This includes my secondment as Event Manager for the current organisation I work for...for the second time...

I am currently responsible for the annual events programme... both commercial and non - commercial events in and around the UK, so far we have done a succession of workshop roadshows, attended a couple of conferences and we are now looking toward September's events... which include training days, exhibitions and a new format of workshop events... so stay tuned...


To go into further detail about some of the Events I've worked on in Quarters 1, 2 and 3 of this year...

We have worked on a number of workshops as far and wide as Nottingham, Durham and Bolton... but also in a number of fantastic venues throughout London to celebrate the inspiring work / development our sporting heroes and young elite athletes and amazing support staff are currently doing. The events ranged in numbers from 15 people to 1000 young people!

These have ranged from:


  • Lords Cricket Ground
  • Lawn Tennis Association
  • Durham County Club
  • Twickenham Rugby Stadium
  • Nottingham Water Sports Centre
  • A plethora of Hotels in London, Sheffield, Leeds, Birmingham ( In fact Sheffield became my second home for a short time.. )
  • Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club
to name just a few....





Working with colleagues from:


  • Fit for Sport
  • Dame Kelly Holmes Legacy Trust
  • The LTA
  • AASE
  • NSA


and included a number of well known VIPs in the sporting world .... 



















Although events are indeed ticking over... so is the recession... unfortunately. I am therefore looking for brand new working opportunities / jobs to start from September/ October 2010 onwards... yet I'm quite open to the what that position may look like. With co - ordinaton, project management and a high level of organisation being at the forefront of everything I do...I can pretty much try my hand at most sectors willing to challenge me! So if you have anything promising in mind... Please do get in touch. Lerease@aol.com







Icebreaker Activities at the Magna Centre in Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment